Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to The Sanibel Captiva Trust Company website. Please read the following Legal Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
By using our website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend, add to or remove provisions from this Legal Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by posting changes on this website. Your use of this website after such posting signifies your consent to the amended terms and conditions.
Persons who access the material made available on this website agree to the following:
- Regulatory Restrictions. No security, or other product or service, including investment advisory services, is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation; purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. No such security, product or service is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction by an entity or person that is not properly licensed to do so in such jurisdiction. Some products and services may not be available in all states. The information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. We do not claim that information on this website is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States.
- Limitation of Liability. No security, or other product or service, including investment advisory services, is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation; purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. No such security, product or service is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction by an entity or person that is not properly licensed to do so in such jurisdiction. Some products and services may not be available in all states. The information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. We do not claim that information on this website is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States.
- Third-Party Content. We are not responsible for the content of any website operated by a third-party that may be linked to our website via hyperlink, whether such link is provided by us or by a third-party. We do not guarantee, and undertake no effort to verify, the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the content of any website to which we may link, including any information about us appearing on any other site. By providing access to other websites, we are not recommending the purchase of any product or service provided by the sponsors of such websites. Although the information provided to you on our website is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data, including, without limitation, charts, graphs, historical and market data, made available to you for any particular purpose.
- Privacy. The security or privacy of your e-mail communications is not guaranteed. We take the matter of your privacy quite seriously. As a visitor to this website, we may collect information about you if you voluntarily choose to send us an e-mail, request information, provide information to us, or ask to be contacted. We may, in turn, use this information to provide you with updated information about the products and services we offer. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to such third parties to assist us in servicing your account with us; to government regulators; and in response to subpoenas. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to any other third parties, except as authorized by you. Certain employees may be given the information you provide to respond to your requests. Our employees are instructed and have agreed to handle this information confidentially. Other sites to which our website is hyperlinked may have their own terms and conditions. Their privacy policies may differ from our policies. We are not aware of nor responsible for the privacy practices employed by other websites.
- Copyrights and Restrictions on Use of Materials. Our website is protected by applicable copyright law. We maintain all ownership of copyrights in the text and graphic images and logos contained in this website as well as the functionality of the website. The information in this website is provided for the personal viewing of the readers and may not be distributed, modified, or used without our prior written consent. If you download or print any information from this website, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information. You may not reproduce, transmit, modify, link into, or use for any public or commercial purpose any part of this website without our express prior written permission. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and The National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this system may result in criminal prosecution.
- Password-Protected Areas. Some of the material in our website is password-protected and access to those areas is restricted to authorized users only. The user in password-protected areas is responsible for any use of the password and for maintaining the confidentiality of the password.
- Viruses. Because of the marked increase in the fabrication and proliferation of computer viruses affecting the Internet, we want to warn you about the possibility of infections or viral contaminations on your system. It is your responsibility to scan any and all downloaded materials received from the Internet. We are not responsible or liable for any damages caused by such hazards.
- Miscellaneous. These terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal action or other legal proceeding relating to these terms and conditions or our website shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in Florida. You expressly and irrevocably consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
These terms and conditions, as amended from time to time on this website, constitute the full and entire understanding and agreement between us and you with respect to your use of our website, and may not be amended or waived orally or through a course of dealing. In case any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Mutual Funds and Other Securities:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT GUARANTEED
- MAY LOSE VALUE