Value of Ancillary Documents
Posted on May 1, 2020
What do these documents all have in common?
– Advanced Medical Directives
– Health Care Power of Attorney
– Living Will
– Durable Power of Attorney
– Declaration of Preneed Guardian
– Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA)
They exist to protect your rights and wishes at a time when you need them most. These simple, but vitally important forms can make your life, incapacity or end of life less stressful for both you and your loved ones. Read here for information about each of them and the benefits they provide. We are here to assist you.